VP is one of the fastest growing Performance and Governance, Risk & Compliance Software companies operating in 3 Continents and with more than 500.000 users. We help transform business improving dramatically their productivity and flexibility and at same time providing the highest level of analytics and compliance capabilities. We are looking for the best individuals to grow and support this incredible community of users.
Join a world-class company, where you'll have instant impact from day one. VP has an open culture and flat organization. Every person is literally sitting a few steps away from the founders.
You'll work in teams of typically 3 - 5 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of client engagement. This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations. You'll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.
While all consultants develop specialized knowledge and a focused program as they progress with VP, most are initially very broad in their focus, meaning they do not need specific industry or functional expertise to be successful. For consultants who join VP as experienced professionals, this can mean building on previous knowledge or developing unique experience in an area that is completely new.
• Work on a very small team to analyze and create new, capabilities for hundreds of
• Solve analytical and quantitative problems
• Must be a self-starter and enjoy working in a team with other passionate professionals
• Advanced graduate degree required
• You´ll have outstanding records of academic and managerial or professional achievement
• Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
• Strong record of leadership in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
• Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
• Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and the local office language(s)
• Strong computer skills required (Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as demonstrated proficiency with data management and analysis)
• Willingness to travel
Para se candidatar a esta oferta de trabalho, envie um e-mail com sua carta de motivação e Curriculum Vitae (com uma foto recente), metendo o código da oferta como assunto, para firstname.lastname@example.org
Se é INTELIGENTE, DINÂMICO e AMBICIOSO, este é o lugar certo para você! Clique para saber mais sobre nossa cultura,
encontre trabalhos em diferentes locais e envie seu CV. Estamos esperando você.