VP is one of the fastest growing Performance and Governance, Risk & Compliance Software companies operating in 3 Continents and with more than 500.000 users. We help transform business improving dramatically their productivity and flexibility and at same time providing the highest level of analytics and compliance capabilities. We are looking for the best individuals to grow and support this incredible community of users.
Join a world-class company, where you'll have instant impact from day one. VP has an open culture and flat organization. Every person is literally sitting a few steps away from the founders.
As a member of our engineering team you will tackle challenging issues of scale, reliability and security while delivering a delightful, simple user experience to a global user base. If you love writing code, hate tons of meetings, then come talk to us. You’ll be expected to push the boundaries of what’s possible in responsive web app, while sharing in our healthy obsession for quality. We are looking for full time software engineers to join the following teams: Windows Server, Web, and Internal Tools.
Send us your CV with photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Work on a very small team to create new, awesome features for millions of users
• Write efficient, maintainable code
• Own release and QA cycles of your code
• Must be a self-starter and enjoy working in a team with other passionate professionals
• Pursuing BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or related field
• Senior: 3+ years of experience with C# programming and debugging skills
• Junior: 1+ year of experience with C# programming and debugging skill
• Strong understanding of application architecture and object-oriented design
• Proficiency in the following areas: multi-threaded programming, SQL and MVC development experience is strongly preferred
• Passionate about user experience
• Working experience with networking and messaging protocols is strongly preferred, but not required
• Experience using REST API’s • Experience with modern version control systems
• You have excellent communication skills and you can clearly articulate your decisions
• You can think at a high level about software engineering strategy and vision
Para se candidatar a esta oferta de trabalho, envie um e-mail com sua carta de motivação e Curriculum Vitae (com uma foto recente), metendo o código da oferta como assunto, para email@example.com
Se é INTELIGENTE, DINÂMICO e AMBICIOSO, este é o lugar certo para você! Clique para saber mais sobre nossa cultura,
encontre trabalhos em diferentes locais e envie seu CV. Estamos esperando você.